So I know it has been awhile since our last post, so I will try to catch up in the next two...
So here is the fist photo of our little person!

This was taken at 7 1/2 weeks. When we first went in, the doctor didn't think I was pregnant and because she couldn't hear a heartbeat or even find the baby! They had to call in for a second opinion, and the new doctor was able to locate the little one! So they asked me to come back and Shabam! Our little tic-tac baby. We were told the white line in the center was the heartbeat although we weren't able to hear it yet.
However, my dad took the ultrasound and and blew it up to 5 times its size. Our little tic-tack then became our little gummy bear because we were able to see the small bumps to where the hands and feet were growing! Crazy!
So when is your due date? Does Adam know that he's gunna be an uncle again? hehe
ReplyDelete