Yesterday was the big ultrasound, and I am sure that it is obvious to tell that by the new background for the blog, we are having a baby GIRL! W and I are both really excited, although W says he knew from the very beginning that it was going to be a girl.
Here are some pictures from the ultrasound. This is her profile...

Here is her baby leg and foot!


Congrats again! It's great that someone knows how to make a girl--we sure don't. sugar and spice and all that jazz are so sweet. I am so excited for you. Yippee! Until I get a girl of my own I may have to live through you--bows, ruffles, so many accessories! Love ya.
ReplyDeleteYipppeeeeee
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you had a cooperative baby!
I think she was saying, "Mom and Dad! Hello? Listening? I need a lot of cute clothes. A LOT. And don't forget to have a few more scoops of ice cream, on my account. And please move back to the GP Ward. I understand there are quite a few cute little friends for me there."
yeah! woohoo! So excited for you guys, I could just SCREAM! Girls are so much fun.
ReplyDeleteHow darling that pic. is of her openning her mouth. Did you guys move? Where? We sooo need to catch up.
This is so exciting and I am thrilled for you both. Congratulations!
ReplyDeletewow! congrats! you are going to have so much fun!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! We're so excited for you! I can't wait to buy baby girl clothes...so fun!! The best news ever!!!
ReplyDeleteWith any luck, she'll take after her MGM!
ReplyDeleteSo Cute! You can totally see her leg and foot in that one. I think it is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I found out from Kim, but never actually saw this post until now. I find out what I'm having in two weeks...will they be friends or sweethearts? We shall see... ;)
ReplyDelete