So after many months of waiting, Zella finally became a member of our family on March 12, 2010. She made a big entrance weighing in at 10lbs exactly. She also was pretty long, 22 1/4 inches. Here are some pictures....
Here is Zella right after they bathed her and brought both of us up to the recovery room.
Still warm and comfy in the hospital.... We actually stayed in the hospital a couple days longer since Zella had a touch of jaundice. No need for light therapy, but they wanted to watch her and see if her levels would decrease, which they did!
Here is Zella on her first car ride home. This is about the only 5 seconds that she was actually awake. She slept most of the way.
Here is Zella on her first car ride home. This is about the only 5 seconds that she was actually awake. She slept most of the way.Sorry it has been so long from posting, but as you new moms know, it is hard to get away for a few small moments. But don't worry.... there are more to come! lol!


Ohhhh, she is such a cutie! I love her eyes!! She melts my heart. Congrats to you again. I can't wait to see more of her!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so calm! What a dream! Look at her perfect baby skin. And those wrist bracelets! What a cutie. Can't wait to see more. :)
ReplyDeleteI am so glad I got to meet her tonight. She is precious! Anytime you wanna chat more about nursing woes, I am your woman! Give me a holla!
ReplyDeleteBeth, she's absolutely beautiful. I've never seen a brand new baby look so pretty.....what a blessing! Have fun and let me know if ya need anything. XOXO
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little girl! I can see a lot of Will in her! Congratulations! We are so excited for both of you!
ReplyDeleteWe love you guys and miss you. Hope all is going well. What a gorgeous girl.
ReplyDelete