Wow! I can't believe that it has almost been two months since Zella was born. Well, two months tomorrow.....

She is already so big! She drink, acts, and moves around like she is 4 months. She has already been through her phases of baby acne and a little bit of cradle cap, but I just can't help showering her with tons of hugs and kisses! However, we did have a bit of a scare when she was 2-weeks. Zella caught a cold and had to be admitted to the hospital for four days. It was probably the worst four days of my entire life. But she turned out to be fine. Her fever stemmed from a common cold and she has been great ever since!
We actually had a great first mother's day together. (Still can't believe that I'm a mom!) W wants more kids right away. Ha! I think I might wait awhile! lol!

What a cutie! Time just speeds up more and more.
ReplyDeleteI love that top photo! Look at those eyelashes! She is adorable!
ReplyDeleteThat pic is gorgeous! So excited to meet this little beauty!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures! She is a doll! Can't wait to meet her in person sometime!!
ReplyDelete