Over the Mother's Day weekend, Will was out of town, so Zella and I went to Fairytale Town with her cousin Duncan from Arizona, and her BFF from church Mia! Growing up I have always loved Fairytale town, and now, I actually have a real reason to go!
Here they all are playing on the slides.....


Oh...and how can one forget the teepee???
But I think the most fun that Zella had that day was chasing the chickens. She was so determined to get those chickens that she flung herself over the small end of a fence, landed on her face, shot back up, and ran as fast as her tiny legs could to go and have an up-close-and-personal look at the chickens!After a few hours of playing....


....Zella and mommy headed to Ernesto's downtown for some yummy quesadillas and to let our hair down for some girl time! It was a great day!







No comments:
Post a Comment