So W and I can't seem to wait to see what our baby is going to look like, so we made the mistake of going to one of those websites where you can take pictures of the mom and dad and use them to make a simulation. So we ended up with......

I had to laugh because, doesn't it look like a hobbit? lol!
Well now that I no longer want to know what my baby will or will not look like, I just need to shake this morning sickness thing! Other than that, everything seems good, and we get to find out if it is a girl hobbit or a boy hobbit on October 13. I have to say that I am pretty excited! Any guesses? Taking bets! lol!
No way! I think that is a cute picture!
ReplyDeleteYou and Will will not have a baby that looks like a Hobbit. I haven't seem any of Will's baby photos, but you were the cutest little girl ever!
ReplyDeleteThat has to be the funniest thing. Technology these days. I need to do that and see how close they look to my kids. I know your kid will be cuter than that anyway.
ReplyDeleteThat baby is awfully white for having a Tongan dad! :)
ReplyDeleteYOU COULD USE YOUR BABY TO POSE FOR FANTASY BOOK COVERS!!!! THINK OF ALL THE MUULAH YOUR HOBBIT COULD MAKE FOR HER COLLEGE FUND!!! ps- i TOTALLY think it is a GIRL! if you do have a girl, will you name her GENEVIEVE GENEVIEVE GENEVIEVE???? wow-quite a catchy ring to it, no???
ReplyDeletei can't wait for you both to find out- that ROCKS!!
i will call you later, b, i am off to work!
g
yeah, i agree with Chris.....she's probably gunna be a tad darker and oh, so beautiful!
ReplyDelete